Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home for a month

and I hate my hair
So....Now I've been home for a month...I have a job...a low paying job...but something to help pay the bills...so that's good...
I haven't registered for my courses yet because I was too late for September...hopefully everything will work out for January...I really really really really hope everything works out with this whole nursing idea...but who knows...just when I think I've got it figured out...it all goes to crap.
Anyways...still not done my sweater...as Harold reminds me when he sees me working on other stuff....I can't help it....my niece will be here in 15 weeks!!!! 15 weeks....How could I be so selfish as to keep working on a sweater for me...when baby clearly needs sweaters and dresses of her own...hehehehe
yep...I'm good a rationalization
I'm working on Anouk...sooooo cute!!!!!
I'll post a picture!

No comments: