Saturday, November 18, 2006

Scrapbookin'

aha, Well, now I've finally got my pictures up here...if I could just figure out how to get rid of the underlining on everything that I type it would be blissful! Downright blissful I say...yes...I know...it's probably something stupid...but...why can I find bold, and italics...but nothing to change the stupid underlining ack! it's sooooo annoying...

Anyways...oh...wait...howd that happen...no underlining...woo hooo...now if only I knew what I did ha!

Yeah...anyways...here are my scrapbook pages for MomRobsons scrapbook....hopefully to be done by Christmas....then ...I can actually do one for myself...and have a wedding photo album...imagine that !?!?!

I bet ya can guess which ones I did first...and which ones I just did this week....hmmmm yeah...at first I really liked the plain ones...now I think they look so incredibly boring...but oh well...and they're all out of order...but they'll be in the right order in the book...
oh I should post a pic of the beautiful scrapbook I found at michaels that is in our wedding colours....they have a big one too that I'm resisting buying...because I already have one...but...it's just so perfect....there is only one left....maybe I'll go buy it on monday if it's still there...oh...I'm bad!

Anyways...there's the pages...let me know what you think....about the pages...not my rambling....and any suggestions are welcome too....

The pictures are dark..because the camera flash made a glare...but then turning the flash off made em dark...sorry.....











And....here is my almost finished bag (Sophie Bag) , being made for Harold's boss Nancy. Hope she likes it.....poor woman...she's probably allergic to wool!

No comments: