Thursday, November 04, 2010

A video is worth a thousand pictures...

Harold and I had always talked about getting a video camera before Ruby was born....but they seemed so expensive (turns out they've come down a lot in price) and I really want something small...no bigger than a camera.  So, a Ravelry friend sent a link to her Vlog  (video blog) of her little one ...and I loved it...so I thought, hey, our nearly 5 year old camera has some basic video function...why not give it a try...so here is our almost a minute of video from this morning...it actually turned out better than I expected :-)
Now, here's hoping that I can get it uploaded and haven't typed this all for nothing :-) 
 
Warning: If you don't want to hear my attempt at singing while I have a nasty cold...then keep those speakers OFF!

2 comments:

Kayla W said...

O EM GEE she is SO CUTE!!! HI Miss Ruby!!!

Tracy Batchelder said...

So adorable!