Thursday, August 02, 2007

No Sheep for me!

My sweetums ordered the book "No sheep for you" from Amy R.Singer for me...how sweet of him...it arrived today...I had no idea how much information would be packed into it....I've just sort of flipped through...but it looks like a great resource...I'm excited!

No No...I'm not giving up sheep....but....I love knitting with cotton and silk..and the little bit that I've done in hemp....and really really want to try linen.

Nope.....still not finished my sweater...buuuut...I've started a marvelous hot pink hedgehog for my little neice....every little girl needs a hot pink hedgehog don't you think?!?!

Hedgehog pattern picture


We (I mean me and H's mummy) went to Mary Maxim last weekend for a little daytrip...I had a great time....hope mom R did too! Anyways.....we came back with enough knitting/craft project stuff to last till spring!

No comments: