Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday

So, I was so looking forward to pizza tonight...and...I forgot! 

You see I didn't write the schedule on the fridge... and all I could remember what the sweet and sour chicken..so..that's what we had...

Tomorrow I will hopefully have enough time to cook the pizza before H goes for his course...otherwise....hungry hubby, but...tee hee....lot's of pizza for me!  :P

Here's our dinner from tonight.

It's more Sandi Richard :)  Pg 54 of Getting ya through the summer

"Sweet and Sour Pork (or Chicken) with Rice and Pineapple"
I know!  Learn to take a picture already!  Sorry...this is me doing my best :)

I make this with chicken, and with 1 cup brown rice (so 1/4c dry measure, per person), and this makes 4 servings for us

1 Serving = 10 Points Plus on Weight Watchers 

No comments: