Monday, September 26, 2011

Irish Cottage anyone??

Soo...I thought perhaps it would be faster to crochet some longies...I used to be so much faster at crochet.... ha!  NOOOOO

 I'm so slow now...I think I might be faster at knitting (and I'm a slow knitter)....maybe it's the single crochet...I've never been a fan of the single crochet....  :(

... so... perhaps I'll work on speeding up my knitting.... I'm going to try to change how I hold the yarn when I wrap/throw...  I watched a Stephanie Pearl McPhee video...man she's fast... and you know...when I first started knitting and did all long straight needles...I just naturally used that method, and always thought I was doing something weird and wrong!!!   man...I like...trained myself out of it!





...now... I pretty much only ever knit on circulars.... so...I'm going to try it again... there are other videos that show her working on circs.....wish me luck....  I'll likely fail.....lol..but this is my current obsession.....

No comments: