So...here's my crafty checklist:
- Finish Christmas ornament for swap, check out this cute pattern!
- Finish Aria test knit (I love this one sooooo much!) I'll post a link once the pattern is published.
- Sew money envelope wallet for us - details of brainstorm below...
- Sew snack bags for me, for Rammy, and more for Kara :) cuz she said she liked'em
- Sew crayon/art roll for Jared for his birthday (late!) - like one on pinterest with the broken link :(
- Sew art pack/pencil crayon roll thingy for Sienna and Shauna for Christmas present extras
- Sew interchangeable knitting needle holder for me - still in planning stages
- Sew baby boy diapers!!! Yay!!! We're having a boy!!!!
Sort of like a binder...where the envelopes are the paper....the leather is the binder...and the leather laces are the binder rings....make sense? no? don't worry...I'll figure it out I'm sure....even if the first one is suuuuuuper ugly :)
Ok..and I'll need a pocket to keep coupons in...and a pocket to keep receipts in...I haven't decided if there should be a mini pocket on the back of each envelope to keep receipts for items purchased from that category...or if the receipts can just go inside the envelopes with the cash...hmmmmmm
Oh...and I did my meal plan for the WHOLE MONTH!