Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yippeeeeeee

Happy almost Vacation!

I'm off next week, we're going up north to a cottage...I can't wait! The whole family is going, (well Harold's whole family).

I've finally finished my brown silk top (no pics yet...silly camera batteries are dead! Must buy more batteries before vacation!), and I'm working on a baby surprise jacket and that is it!!! You know what that means! I get to cast on something new! I'm so excited I really can't narrow down the choices! hehe

I'm thinking...my lacy little top, or a baby kimono, or a tomten jacket, or harold's sweater, or buy a big long circular needle and try to figure out magic loop with some new sock yarn, or a few fun washclothes one of the kit's of baby girl or baby boy sweaters or the tank top that I got at mary maxim. Hmmmm...

any votes?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hmm..my choices are finish BSJ, washcloths, and kimono. These are items you can knit without having to pay attention and then you can chat and play cards or do whatever with the family without zoning out to focus. I think of it as, what would I take to knit night? Because we all know that if I talk and knit at the same time it can't be anything new, or that I have to really use my brain for. I'm sure you have a much better brain than me though.

Tracy Batchelder said...

So many choices... Have fun!

leah said...

Oh the possibilities! Enjoy!

cinnamongirl93 said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!
I can't wait to see what you will be knitting next!