Thursday, April 12, 2007

Up to here...

Well, here's my sweater progress up to here. Last night we were out all night, but I really wanted to get those sleeves divided out...so there I was in bed till 1am dividing for the sleeves, (then I had to knit a row of course). I just really wanted to have them separated, in case I actually get a chance to knit in the car on the way to Niagara Falls, I didn't want to be transferring stitches in the car...no no no...bad bad bad...I just want to knit, but there's laundry, and dishes, and showering lol, man, too much to knit.....not enough time to actually sit down and do it...what am I doing typing....I've gotta go knit....no actually...I'm still packing...don't get to knit yet :-(

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

It will go a little faster now...fewer stitches to knit.