Saturday, July 15, 2006

Off to Tobermory

It's a long long way to Tobermory,
it's a long way to go,
it's a long long way to Tobermory,
to the sweetest....
oh darnit...that's Tipperary! ha!
I'm changing it...it should be Tobermory

Clearly I'm far to sleepy to be typing...or awake, I need much more sleep than this! Three nights in a row I've gotten only about 6 hours, I know, I know, thats the most sleep many people ever get...but for me...this spells migraine...I can already feel it starting...migraines suck!
It seems that everytime we go to go diving I'm always sleep deprived and it just sucks the enjoyment out of it...oh well...perhaps I'll feel better after Tim Hortin's ohhh my friend Tim...he makes goooood coffee.

I really want to take my sweater in the car with me...but...I'm opting for some dishcloth cotton and one set of needles instead..I'm making a set of yellow dishcloths for a friend. I just haven't decided if I'm going to knit them all, and all the same to match, or if I'm going to crochet some, and do different knitting patterns...so that the set will all be different...but tied together by uniform colour...hmmm the possibilites :-) I'll decide in the truck. If I don't fall asleep that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»