Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What do you mean....follow though?!?

Well, I clearly don't follow through on many things!
I thought when I started this...shortly after our wedding, that it would be a great way for people to see some of our wedding photos....but...I was wrong....but now we have a lovely online photo album for those who wish to see it.....(if I knew the link...I would paste it below...but...since I don't...I won't!).

Weddingmoon Photo Album - ain't it magic how suddenly links can appear, weeks later even!

So, instead of this being a wedding thingy....I've decided that it will be my own personal blog....on whatever the heck I feel like rambling about on any particular day...and plus...I've seen a lot of other peoples knitting blogs lately as I've been looking for patterns to knit.....sooooooo...I might just start with that sort of thing! My first finished knitting picture can be my booties!


Uh0oh.. I almost forgot about Bubby bear....I finished him first....(got the pattern from the www.knitty.com website...I LOVE that place.. I repeat...LOVE IT!!!)
Anyways....my bubby bear didn't turn out quite as cute as the one from the pattern...but...it's my first bubby....my hubby (hehe) Harold is holding bubby...he thinks that its the fault of the yarn colouring....and that's why my bubby isn't as cute....I think I should make one out of all the leftover yarn I have...then I can string them up like a mobile for baby.....(no...not my baby...no babies here...not yet!!!!)


See....that's my sweetums (:-P) ain't he cute....now...am I talking about the bear....or the man

I just finished a sweater too, I started it about 4 years ago...and had everything done but the sleeves...of course...I moved again...and it got stuffed into a box...never to be found...until yet another few moves...and ta-da....it was found...so...it officially took me something like 4 or 5 years to knit the most simple sweater ever! But now it's done...and I love it... I don't have a picture of it yet....but I'm gonna post one...oh yes I will...



Oh look, here it is....like magic...oh how I love digital cameras. I finally broke down and bought one 3 days before we left for Cuba...I have not regretted it for one minute...by the way...next time I'll clean the toothpaste off the mirror before I take the photo....ummmm...yah...


Hey...I gotta figure out how to organize this stuff better...and also...how to put little figure legends under all the pictures....eg Fig.1 Finished booties...from Grandma Telfords pattern that she taught me when I was about 6 and it took me literally hours to figure out how to sew them together on Sunday ack!

No comments: