Monday, January 21, 2008

Cross-Country

I decided on Serengeti (yellowy beige), to go with the Woodland sage (teal) instead of the Cocoa (yep..brown)...I actually like the look of the cocoa better....but I don't think the colour work will show up as well...or have the "right look" with the cocoa....sorry for the glaring flashy photos....
I randomly knit with both....and decided....I hope it's the right decision...we'll see...the colours look very different in the picture than they actually do....the teal is much darker than the pictures show...... Grrrr...I'm not sure if I like the colour combo I picked ...I either love it...or shrug at it...I'm not sure....I asked H...and he actually likes it...it was his original choice for the combo anyways....we'll see if it looks nice once more is knit I guess...whatya think???I'm having some tension issues (having never really done more than a pocket in colourwork before). I'm trying to carry the yarn loosely in the back...but still....wherever there are single stitches they seem to be getting lost...pulled through to the back...you know? Hmmmm, hopefully I will get this worked out and I won't have to rip out too much of this hat....I'm really enjoying knitting with audiobooks...I tell ya....why oh why didn't I find this before! Sooooo relaxing!

No comments: