Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hmmmph!

Eww..What a day...what a week...whatever...so far..what a year... I've got lot's to tell you....and some pictures too....some from my spinning lessons...which are truly a joy lately...I so much look forward to them (even though I've just had two). Anyways...I'll have to do all that later. Hopefully this weekend. I'm around honest. And even online for little bits....just enough to read a bit...but not much time to write. And...now I'm feeling crummy...so I'm going to bed to knit...and sleep....tomorrow is another day right.

1 comment:

cinnamongirl93 said...

I am so envious of your new adventure in spinning! I am so glad for you. I have been dreaming of spinning for a few years. Right now I just don't have any extra time. Is it o.k. that I kind of live through your spinning experience?! LOL! Please tell all and share pictures! I just can't wait!