Saturday, February 09, 2008

A rather productive day

And finally there are buttons. I've got it all packed up to go to it's new home tomorrow. And....I've only got 4 rows to go on the second set of skiers for my hat...then it's just one more patterned section and the earflaps.

I'm not sure if it's the "only knit one thing at a time and maybe you'll actually finish something" rule that I've inflicted on myself (at least for awhile anyways), that's made me feel more productive...or if it's the audiobooks and the fact that I've totally been bitten again with that knitting bug...it's all I think about...even at work all I want to do it knit!

Wow...three posts in one day....what's wrong with me....

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You did an awesome job! It is lovely. The buttons are perfect. Just what I imagined with it too! So what book are you listening to now? I just finished listening to Artemis Fowl book with my son. It is a series he likes and it is entertaining too. I finished the norgwegian mittens while listening with him. I'll post a pic because we have had great sunlight the past couple of days. I just need to get out the camera and take advantage. I'm a bit closer to the equater than you. :)

Jennifer said...

Our library hasn't had any of the Yarn Harlot's books but I just checked the online audio book link and they have Cast's Off now. I am #3 on the waiting list. Thanks for your complements. I mailed the mittens off to my sister in law today! By the time you finish with your hat you will realize how easy the mittens really are. :)

Tracy Batchelder said...

Toggles and cables look great together. Nice work!